Diley Ridge Medical Center is transitioning to a new patient portal, called MyChart, in October 2021. After this transition, you will only be able to view and download your historical medical information from your patient portal account but will not see any new information from visits after mid-October. This new visit information will be available in MyChart.
For more information, please visit our MyChart page.
Since you’re doing more and more online, we’re making it easier to manage more of your care there, too. Here’s how:
MyDileyRidge Patient PortalMyDileyRidge Login
MyDileyRidge is our online patient portal that allows you to access your medical information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This secure website allows you to privately view lab and radiology results, portions of your medical record, hospital discharge instructions and more. It’s free to use, simple to sign-up and completely secure.
If you have any questions about MyDileyRidge, contact MyDileyRidge Customer Support toll-free at 844-805-4357.
New to MyDileyRidge?
To register for a MyDileyRidge account, click Register and follow these steps:
- Verify your identity by entering your last name and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- You'll be asked to set up a username and password.
- Next you'll set up three security questions. Be sure to supply answers that are not easy for others to guess or discover.
- If all information (first name, last name and date of birth) matches what we have on file, we'll then send a PIN to your phone that you'll be asked to enter.
- When your identity is verified, you'll be able to access your patient record.
Click to read our Frequently Asked Questions.